Your use of this website and any service contained within constitutes acceptance of these Terms and conditions.
- To register with Excellent Jewellers(ETJ), you must be above 18 years of age.
- You should always check the contact information provide by you before creating a customer account or proceeding to payment. Inform immediately when the information given by you takes any change.
- You are responsible for maintaining your own username and password securely. Ensure that your password and username required to access your customer account are not provided to another party.
- If any suspicious information taken place within your customer account inform immediately.
- We make every effort to ensure that the pricing displayed on our website is correct. However, if an error found we reserve the right to either cancel your order or contact you to make arrangement for the sum due or refund.
- Prices throughout the website are quoted in Australian Dollars.
- Delivery cost will be added to the total price.
- We reserve the right to alter the entire product pricing without notice.
- The processing of an order can be cancelled or corrected by us at anytime up to the shipment of that order and any related items.
- Weight displayed may vary slightly with the final products.
- Title in any products ordered from us does not pass to you, the purchaser until we have received and processed a valid payment, and that payment has been made into our own bank account and your order has been shipped.
- When you place an order you will automatically receive a confirmation email from us to confirm your order. Your order constitutes an offer made to us to purchase the goods specified in the order.
- Your offer is only accepted by us once we have emailed you to confirm the dispatch of your order.
- Product items not included within the dispatch email are not included in the order and contract between you and us.
- We reserve the right to delay or refuse orders where a transaction contains incomplete details or details that cannot be verified or where fraud is suspected.
- If we are unable to reasonably as certain these details or resolve these issues a full refund will be made against the card used at the time of purchase. Neither other form of refund or credit will be offered nor will a refund be made to any third party card or account.
- If no payments make by you for an order, items of the order cart will be removed in 7 days.
- All orders received by us are delivered subject to availability.
- Orders will be generally dispatched within 30-45 days.
- We reserve the right to deliver products at a later date where the product ordered is not in stock at the time of order. In this situation you will be contacted and explained date of delivery. And if you wish to cancel the order, offered a full refund instead of delivery of the product.
- The recipient of the product is responsible for all customs duties or tariffs incurred in the country to which the products are shipped.
- Your order may subject to delay or be opened and searched by local customs authorities when entering the destination country. Please note we are unable to provide specific advice on customs duties or tariffs.
- We deliver the product through EMS (Express Mail Services).
- Under the consumer protection act, you have the right to cancel the order. To exercise this right you may cancel the order within 7 working days of order confirmation.
- Cancellation must be in letter or email. Telephone conversation is not a valid cancellation.
- No right of cancellation, refund or return exists under the Consumer Protection Act once you have used your product, unless the product is defective and you are returning it for this reason.
- No right of cancellation exists for personalized goods or goods that are intimate in their nature or goods there may be hygiene issues, unless defective or product differs.